New.. Finally getting the hang of my fitness pal

Options
Hi everyone, Ive been on here for a minute and never really used it. I am finally ready to get this weight off and looking for friends for support, motivation and suggestions.. I are currently 258 trying to lose 80 lbs.. My main goal is to get under 200 lb.. Team "One-derland"

Replies

• AmyPearshape
    AmyPearshape Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My fitness pal has helped me a lot! I know it will help you, too!
  • CaseyMichigan
    Options
    Waving at everyone! :smile: Hi, I'm Casey - been using MFP for less than a week and I love it!!! I've been working out for almost 2 months, starting to feel the changes in my body, but I think my fat is turning into muscle because my BMI is going down and I'm down two dress sizes, but my weight hasn't changed! Has anyone else had this happen? It's driving me C R A Z Y!! I switched over from Weight Watchers to MFP at my Dietitian's suggestion.
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey! That is my goal too! you can do it! Feel free to add me!
  • suzqc
    suzqc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this also, my first goal is to get below " 200" then we'll go from there.... baby steps right?
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am currently chasing the dream of 'one'derland as well. I am newish so if you wanna add me I'd love to be a support!
  • redlady0323
    Options
    of couse! We can do it!