30 Day Shred starting April 1st?

Options
I started the 30 day shred, got half way through level two, and quit doing it. It wasn't too hard, I just wasn't doing it every day and it began to slip my mind.

Anyway~ I want to do it EVER DAY and have a few friends to help keep me accountable for the month so that I can post my before/afters with the work out. The few weeks I did it I saw a change in my body, and I figure if I can do it 30 days straight and actually finish it that I'll be golden!

Anyone want to start with me on the 1st of April?

Replies

• rodsgirl617
    Options
    Can you give me more info on the 30 Day Shred? I've been going to my local YMCA and exercising but I don't feel any different. I actually thought of purchasing either PX90 (or P90X - whatever) or the Insanity tapes.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels work out. It combines cardio/strength/abs to help you lose weight and inches. I did it for about 2 weeks and could tell a huge difference, so I'm certain doing it diligently will make an even bigger difference.

If you youtube "30 Day Shred" I think there are some work out clips. You can buy the DVD off of Amazon for about 8 bucks, too.
  • WilliamsJJ86
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll do that with you I have the DVD also along with a few more from her.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i started yesterday.. can i still be in
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Jessie43082
    Jessie43082 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I will be able to do it everyday, cuz im also training for a marathon, but I'm going to try my best to do it the 30 days through
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Here's the link to a group a bunch of us started for those starting 30DS on April 1. Come join in!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/4245-30-day-shred-april-2012
  • lynette111
    lynette111 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I will join you! I will update current weight and inches right before April 1st so I can compare when we are done.
  • mrskrich2010
    Options
    I'm in...but I don't log in to the web often, can you all add me as a friend? or can I add you all? Thanks!
  • mrskrich2010
    Options
    I'm training for a marathon too! Are you doing a half or full?
  • mraym49007
    mraym49007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been doing it for about 6 weeks, haven't had a hugh difference, but I'm keeping with it. I do it six days a week. Being Over 50 makes it quite a challenge, but I feel I'm getting stronger and more balanced. Just don't how to add it to the exercise, it's not in the list of choices. Good luck.
  • ghfit
    ghfit Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would love to!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    IM IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im ready lets do it !
  • CReid2012
    Options
    I'm in !!!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for all the comments and support- and for the group! I'll join it right away.
  • ksm_623
    ksm_623 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love P90X
  • Gknee11
    Gknee11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just bought the 30 day shred tonight, should be here 3-5 days! I'm hoping to start April 1st. Add me if anyone would like some support, I know I could use someone to hold me accountable!! I am down 10 pounds and looking to lose 54 more. Honestly, I don't know too much about 30 Day Shred, but I've heard a lot of people raving so I figured to try it myself!

I'm 5'

SW: 212
    CW: 202
    GW: 150

Starting 30 Day Shred April 1 !!
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Count me in Miss!
  • mraym49007
    mraym49007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    how do you enter the exercise from the dvd into the exercise log?
  • lynette111
    lynette111 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think putting it under circuit training will be best. I have a HRM so I will know exactly how many calories I burn. Getting ready to do week one day one at 3pm. good luck everyone!