What's your major?

Options

Replies

• Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I have yet to finish college...

But I have gone for Chemical Dependency, Psychology and EMT-B.
    Considering Medical Assisting, Criminal Justice and CNA... Hmmm lol Good luck.

Not surprising about your first major: most college students dabble in chemical dependency. :smile:
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    double major in East Asian Studies and Security & Intelligence
    minor: chinese
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Biomedical engineering with pre-med

Graduating in December and then on to grad school. Yay...
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Major: Sociology
    Minor: Human Services

Right now I am an Office Assistant for the county and work with a really great Juvenile Attorney so I get first hand experience with CPS cases and i really enjoy it, not the cases but the work... Lol.
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    English, with a minor in Anthropology. Graduating in 2013. (What am I going to do with it? Even I'm not sure. But it's absolutely what I love and I see no other way to live my life. :happy:)
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    K-8 Interdisciplinary Studies (Elementary Teaching). Getting my degree online. :)

^This, with a minor in Early Childhood Education. Went back for a Masters in Counseling and currently working on Doctoral in Counselor Education, but the real question is, what to YOU want to do? ;)
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Bachelor's in supervision and management and I am getting ready to start my master's in physician assistant.
  • moksumike
    moksumike Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    College - Religion with music minor
    Master - Masters of Divinity
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    BS Criminal Justice
    Started MS in Public Safety but I hated it.
  • caebaby
    caebaby Posts: 2
    Options
    Art History Major with Communications Minor :)
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Community Health with a Minor in Health Education!
    I wanna do something with helping children be aware of their health and futures :)

I recently switched; I was a Psych major with a Social Welfare minor (and Business minor)

I knew I wanted to help people, I just didn't figure out how I wanted to until last month :)
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Computer Science
  • jcrooks85
    jcrooks85 Posts: 21
    Options
    Sociology
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    What we majored in should not affect the OP's decision. Job prospects in a field and her skill set should be the relevant considerations.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    BS in Electrical Computer Engineering with a math minor, one class short of a physics minor.

Working on my masters in Nuclear Engineering, thinking either physics or operations research for my concentration

I want a Ph.D in Nuclear Physics
  • hmcminton
    hmcminton Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i have my Bachelors in Psychology and am currently finishing up my first year of a PhD program in Epidemiology ~ wish i had discovered what i wanted to do about a decade ago! :)
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    BaS- Applied Human Nutrition
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Psych with a Writing minor... but I'm going to grad school for Higher Education Administration
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Major Japanese minor Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    1st Bachelor's : Early Childhood Development and education (good for teaching the primary grades)
    2nd/current degree: Mathematics Major with a Physics minor