MFP as my internet home page

SDawgW
SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I recently set MFP as my default home page for my internet browser.

Everytime I log on to my computer to check Facebook or go surfing, BAM!!!!!!! There is my profile with my calorie count for the day.

It's been keeping me on track by serving as a reminder every few hours about what my goal each day is.

It has made a pretty big difference in keeping me motivated through the day!

:smile:

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    I have MFP as my home page also. The only way to go!
  • I recently set MFP as my default home page for my internet browser.

Everytime I log on to my computer to check Facebook or go surfing, BAM!!!!!!! There is my profile with my calorie count for the day.

It's been keeping me on track by serving as a reminder every few hours about what my goal each day is.

It has made a pretty big difference in keeping me motivated through the day!

:smile:
    Is that your little girl in your ticker? SHE'S ADORABLE!
  • SDawgW

Yes, it is - thanks! She is my whole world! :heart:

I'm a photographer and she always hams it up for the camera when I'm setting up for a session.
  • Is that your little girl in your ticker? SHE'S ADORABLE!

I'm a photographer and she always hams it up for the camera when I'm setting up for a session.

You're a photographer? That's awesome! I love taking pictures. Some friends of mine had me take engagement pictures for them, because they couldn't afford it, and I absolutely loved doing it!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Excellent idea~~ Done :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    wow I love taking pictures and being in them oh I dont know its such a passion
  • SDawgW
    wow I love taking pictures and being in them oh I dont know its such a passion

:laugh: I know what you mean! I'm much more comfortable behind the camera than in front but hoping that will change soon :wink:
  • SDawgW
    You're a photographer? That's awesome! I love taking pictures. Some friends of mine had me take engagement pictures for them, because they couldn't afford it, and I absolutely loved doing it!

If it's something you're passionate about, stick with it :) Even if it's just something you do in your spare time as a hobby or as a favor to friends and family without charging them a fee, the fulfillment you get out of doing things you love is a treasure in itself.

Hey....that could be a mastercard commercial.........."priceless" :laugh:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member

I was gonna say,.. the picture looks like it's from a magazine! She is so beautiful!
  • SDawgW
    I was gonna say,.. the picture looks like it's from a magazine! She is so beautiful!

Awww...thanks! She totally brightens my day!

Here are a few more pics of her that are my favorites (yes, I am TOTALLY one of "those" kinds of Moms that has to bore people with pictures:laugh: )

5614_146094630992_638375992_3581640.jpg

5062_135262965992_638375992_3364275.jpg

5062_135262930992_638375992_3364268.jpg

4684_122693685992_638375992_3134601.jpg

020a_bw.jpg

034a_bw.jpg
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    WOW! Those are seriously amazing pictures, not boring at all! Thank you for sharing! :heart:
  • Wow your very good at what you do!! Too cute

109408.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
This discussion has been closed.