Let's' share the love! NEW girl needs some support.

Options
2»

Replies

• Picturesque2u
    Picturesque2u Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love MY Fitness Pals... Add me. I'm addicted to my new lifestyle. :flowerforyou:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me. Good luck!!
  • mackrango
    Options
    I am in the same boat... new to this site and need a lot of motivation aka kicking in the butt!! I would like to make friends on here. We can talk about our ups and downs, motivate each other, and share recipes!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :-)
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have a ton to lose and I'm on everyday. PS I have 2 dogs LOL
  • megz85g
    megz85g Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hi i love dogs too, i have a brittany spaniel and a gold retiviour
  • Irishan
    Irishan Posts: 9
    Options
    Encouragement is on its way! Hang in there. It's a day at a time journey. I know, platitudes, platitudes, but you can get so overwhelmed if you look at the end goal. Hug yourself, be grateful you have the courage to take this on, and know you are NOT alone.
  • Irishan
    Irishan Posts: 9
    Options
    Ask, and I sure did receive...I am truly overwhelmed! You are all amazing. I'm trying to read everyone's profiles and learn all I can about each of you. You inspire me.
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    Add me I think we can all help each other.
  • mnkbrly
    mnkbrly Posts: 9
    Options
    I saw your cry for help...are you ok? I am pretty new too...Thanks, Kim
  • mnkbrly
    mnkbrly Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kim and I have about 80 pounds to lose too!! My Springer Spaniel girl dog died about 2 weeks ago...we have her brother thank God, I really miss her! I love dogs! Anyway, friend me and we can lose this 80 together!!
  • lford3125
    Options
    Welcome. I'm fairly new too. I've been logging in and tracking for 2 + weeks. I'm only just now checking out the "community" and posts. I too need someone to connect w/ and share ups and downs. I've been very honest about my exercise and eating. I do thrive on a bot of competition or strong motivation. Kick in the *kitten* works for me too.
    Keep in touch.
    Leanne
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for 21 days, lost 4 pounds and on here way too much. Its addictive! I also have a dog - poodle/bichon mix and a small orange tabby who thinks he's a humungous panther. Add me! The more we support each other on MFP the better!
  • megs2003
    megs2003 Posts: 90
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always happy to support and I love supportive friends too! The more the merrier. :)