What body part do you look at and notice the most change?

Options
So when i'm losing weight i constantly look at my hands and how my rings are fitting or how my knuckles look. I know it seems weird but it makes me happy to know my fingers and hands aren't as chubby as they were and that i'm losing weight there. Where do you guys look for the weight loss? Legs,face,feet,hands,hips,butt,boobs, etc? :happy:

Replies

• Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I look at my face and my stomach. I don't know why it's so important for me to have a flat stomach, but right now I just have constant nostalgia for it!
  • KetoAaron
    KetoAaron Posts: 14
    Options
    So far I'm seeing it mostly in my feet/ankles and the backs of my hands. Would rather it from my belly tho haha
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Well, when I was losing weight, I looked at the prominence of the veins in my hands and up my wrists.. I began to see veins I'd never seen before. Then I would notice how small the roll is around my belly. Now that I am putting on muscle and increasing definition, I watch my shoulders. And they are becoming quite the sight to behold!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    midsection and thighs.

i love that now when i look at my side view when i'm on the rowing machine, i can see a difference between my chest and stomach :laugh: at first it looked like 1 big massive blob
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I keep looking for change to my thighs, but so far only my boobs and stomach are changing, no complaints about the latter though :happy:
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I have noticed in my tummy and my boobs ~always look to see if either is shrinking daily! I want it lost in the tummy, not in the boobs!!...LOL
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I look at my tummy and upper arms. I have what I've always referred to as "fat lady arm rolls," and they're starting to go away! Also, I had to move my anniversary ring to my middle finger just last night...and I like the way it looks there better! lol I'm still waiting for my thighs to start shrinking, though.
  • soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I notice most of my weight loss in my stomach and especially my boobs:( on the bright side, I'm loving my legs as My quads are well defined!
  • AfroWookie
    Options
    The few times I've lost weight, I've always noticed it in the face first. Hopefully this will be the last time I lose, and I start maintaining!
  • rookmb
    rookmb Posts: 84
    Options
    For me it was seeing my collarbones again. I haven't seen them in YEARS. :)
  • blueyummy
    blueyummy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So far I've noticed it the most in my face and neck for sure. My biggest issue is my gut, but its almost like its still so big its hard to notice it shrinking even though I've lost quite a bit. Eventually!