Got Sexy Legs?

Options
It's time for me to switch up my workout and I'm having trouble coming up with some new leg exercises. Currently I am using TRX and machines i.e. Leg Press, Abductor, Curls, Extensions and so on. I can't do anything requiring weight to be on my shoulders due to a spinal cord issue.

If anyone can share some leg routines that differ from what I've mentioned above, I would greatly appreciate it. Or if you have links to websites with descriptions of different exercises I would appreciate that too.

Thanks!

Replies

• soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I do! I am loving my legs! They have never looked so good! I use Kathy ireland's video Body Specifics. It's 12 min abs, 12 mins thighs and 12 min butt. It rocks! You will not believe how well these exercises work. The video is from 1995 but very effective. Here is link ti purchase the video from Amazon. It's well worth the money! Good luck and let me know how it works for you! :smile:

http://www.amazon.com/Body-Specifics-Min-Buns-Thighs/dp/B00000F0HV
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    What about lunges, you can do them while holding light dumbells or no dumbells at all, best leg workout, your legs feel it the next morning which means you know it works.
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You can do many leg exercises with nothing but your own body weight! Try some lunges or squats for starters!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Stiff leg deadlifts are great for shaping the legs! I noticed a difference after adding those in. Dumbbell lunges, plie squats, weighted glute bridges, front squats (if the barbell in front is bad for your problem then you could just hold up dumbbells)
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Brazilian Butt Lift series.. loving the results of that and running..
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

aproc - I had to google what the hell plié squats, weighted glute bridges and front squats were but they're all on the list for tomorrow. I'll definitely throw in some lunges, though I hate them.

I am looking forward to killing these legs tomorrow.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

aproc - I had to google what the hell plié squats, weighted glute bridges and front squats were but they're all on the list for tomorrow. I'll definitely throw in some lunges, though I hate them.

I am looking forward to killing these legs tomorrow.

I am not a big fan of lunges either, but I love the soreness of my legs afterwards.