in need of some support

Options
Hello all!

I am not exactly new to mfp but I have been trying to do this on my own and feel like I have hit a wall. Anyone out there need someone to help hold them accountable? I really need to get on track and stick with this!

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    oooh! oooh! oohh! friend me!!! lol!!!
  • lnysmom08
    lnysmom08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Girl.. I completely know how you feel! I am new to this, and am trying very hard to make this work! I am kind of slow to start out, but am getting the hang of everything! After documenting everything, I realized I need to incorporate more excercise..... much easier said than done! Ha. But I am committed to making this work this time! You can too! It just takes dedication and determination!
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends and be an motivation
  • tyoung4
    tyoung4 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi,

I recently just got back focused last week and I feel stronger than I have in a while. Stay focused and just think of how happy you be with results. Hope this helps:happy:
  • azlady56
    azlady56 Posts: 2
    Options
    Same story for me!! Not my first time on MFP, actually my third!! I keep falling away from it but my best and only success that I had was when I stayed on here and kept track of my food and exercise!! I need friends too, please add me!! :D
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It definitely helps to have "friends" here. I've only been on here for about a month, but since I added people, I have stayed accountable to checking in and logging everything! You can add me, if you'd like! P.S. only add me if you are a woman, please. I like to respect my husband that way. :)
  • sarafyna
    sarafyna Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I tend to stay pretty focused. This is my first time on MFP, but I'm pretty sure I'll stick to it. The last time I used a tracker like this was about 3 years ago when I lost 70 lbs. I'm on here this time to primarily track my foods to keep an eye out for bad IBS foods.

If you need a 'support' friend, just let me know.

Oh, and I'm not a creeper or anything! lol
  • megs2003
    megs2003 Posts: 90
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me... I'm going through a motivated streak, but having mfp friends has really helped me find that motivation and I know I'll need it even more when life happens and tries to get in the way. :) I always try to be positive and supportive too.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I also could use some more support and motivation.
  • nnelson24
    nnelson24 Posts: 10
    Options
    i commend all of you for your dedication and losses ! i am on MFP for the first time and i've got things figured out but i seem to have a hard time staying within my calories....i keep going over ! i don't really eat that badly but apparently i eat too much (portion ). i have lost weight in the past by other ways but drifted away from those and put the weight back on ! i really want this to work so i am determined to stick to this and figure it all out . trying to lose 40 and learn to be healthy and bring down my cholesterol! thanks for input .
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can friend me! I did it on my own for a while, and then thought I'd give the friend thing a shot. I have to say, I think it really helps. I've found a few very supportive people, who understand my struggle. Give it a try, I think you'll be surprised!
  • vamplover4life
    vamplover4life Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!!!!!!! I hit a wall when I lost my 55lbs and have 30 more to go and having a hard time... I would be happy to freind you!!!
  • 3audkids
    3audkids Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    could use some support as well, i hit a wall as well.....getting frustrated!!
  • Boise_Mel
    Boise_Mel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Friend me! We can help each other, and keep one another accountable! The more the merrier! :)
  • klaws1109
    Options
    This is my first time on MFP. I need some support too! If I motivate any of you hit me up, need a friend to keep me going! Time to tell my tummy NO! I applaud everyon for taking the first step including myself. When I saw what I ate today, I felt a little embarrassed. Not tracking what you eat makes it easier to consume. Now that I am seeing it, I have taken a small step away. My major challenge is snacking. I am definitely striving for better tomorrow.
  • evahasty
    evahasty Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Eva and this is my 3rd time on MFP. I've never gone to the length of effort that I have this go around. I was some what tracking my food and doing little to no exercise. i was basically trying to count calories and doing the south beach diet. The south beach diet worked, but it shot my cholestorl up and gained it all back with my son. So now I'm trying to do a mixture of eating healthy foods, very serious tracking of the foods I eat, cardio and strength training. I just started back up this Thursday. I haven't lost anything yet but I'm hoping that if I stick with it I will start to see results. Please feel free to add me.