20 lbs Down Before and After Pics

Options
ChristyU74
ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
Really, I should say before and current, since I still have some progress to make. The photos on the left are from October 2010 at 156 lbs. The ones on the right are this month at 136 lbs. (I'm 5'4".) Not sure what my BF was at 156, but I'm currently around 23% or so. (Just bought calipers a few weeks ago...hope I'm using them correctly!) But can tell a lot has changed, as I went from size 8/10, to a size 4/6.

I've been on MFP for about almost a year, and so happy I joined! I feel so much healthier, stronger and better about myself! I love the boards and the groups, especially the NROLFW group!

BeforeAfterPinkBikinisforWeb-1.jpg

BeforeAfterBlackBikiniforWeb-2.jpg

Replies

• soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can see the difference in your stomach. Keep up the great work!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • mulsas
    mulsas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You rock girl! You have worked hard for the progress you have made. Way to go!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congrats on your progress!
  • nicholjenny
    nicholjenny Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the good work!
  • SlimmerJodi
    SlimmerJodi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I am 5'4" and currently weigh 156.5. I weighed 167.5 in October of 2010 and am trying to get down to 135. Great pictures! Any advice? Or was it just eating right, exercising, and staying focused? Great Job, and you look wonderful!
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! I actually started at 156 too! We have very similar goals. You are very inspirational!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I am 5'4" and currently weigh 156.5. I weighed 167.5 in October of 2010 and am trying to get down to 135. Great pictures! Any advice? Or was it just eating right, exercising, and staying focused? Great Job, and you look wonderful!

Thanks everyone! Jodi, so much has been watching what I eat and tracking my calories. My focus when I started was dropping the weight, so I was counting calories and doing mostly cardio (zumba). I did eat back most of my calories during that time.

Now, my focus has been body composition and weight training. I haven't actually lost any weight since October, but I can tell a huge difference since adding the weight training. I have increased my calories and try to get 30% from protein. I've not been as strict on tracking my calories...but I should be! My goal is to be around 20% body fat, and if the total weight doesn't change much, that's OK with me!
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look fab, well done!
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    you just showed me what I can look like...thank you and well done :D im excited now :Dx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!