Hi. I am new here.

Options
Hello all! I am new here, and I am in Canada... :) I am not new to fitness. I love working out, but I am a at home kinda person. I don't do the gym. I love to swim, but that is about it. I am a mom to 3 kids, and they alone keep me in shape... hehe!! I hope that I can help motivate others and also receive some too.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• banji_scott
    Options
    Welcome........you'll love this site. Every food you can think of they have how much cal it is!!!!
    Looks like we are shootigng for the same goal weight! Well good luck, it'll be a big help

109408.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will love this site! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • lou13
    lou13 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I have just joined this site and everything is still so new, i work out regulary but eat too much so am hoping i can control my calories with the help of this site and all those using it. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: