Hello all

Options
I'm new to the myfitnesspal website and just wanted to say hello. My goal is to lose 55 lbs in all, and it's a struggle because I love food and hate working out (go figure). Just want to get my body right for the future. I will possibly be getting married next year and I'm closer to wanting children than I've ever been. I would love to do both in a healthier body. So any advice, words of wisdom, or encouragement would be very much appreciated. Thanks yall!

Replies

• dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    We have about the same amount of weight to lose. I hate the exercise part too. I decided yesterday that I would talk on my cell phone while walking on my treadmill. For now I was only going to walk 30 minutes a day but today I ended up doing 50 because of the phone. Hang in there and good luck.
  • HUstrawberry
    Options
    I'm going to have to try the cell phone thing. Maybe it'll be a good distraction. I'm on my 2nd day of the Insanity workout, definitely hoping for a good jumpstart from that. But thanks and good luck to you too!
  • MrsMelissaBaker
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I'm Melissa!
    Also new here..
    Feel free to add me :)
  • GlitterMango
    GlitterMango Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the site yesterday but it's great so far, I can't believe how many supportive friends I have found already. I also exercised two days in a row since joining and I have no idea the last time that happened. Feel free to add me!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Add me anytime and welcome to you! We got this together! Let's get rid of the squishies!