Weight not going down for the last 3 months

I have been stuck in the 120's for last 3 months. Despite logging and exercising and eating a ton of fat flush foods this darn 10-12 lbs won't budge. I would be fine with it if I were losing inches still, but nothing is changing. Any advice would be welcome.

Replies

• silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    I can't see your diary so I don't know....
  • visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Are you 5' or under?
  • rvbad
    rvbad Posts: 1
    You have to change what you eat and the kind of exercise you do. Your body has totally gotten used to your current routine. Nothing will change until you change something.
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    They say one of the biggest human errors is doing something, not getting the result we want, and continuously doing it over and over again.

Read this, gives a good sight as to why you might be plateau'ing.

http://fitnesswithnatalie.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/most-dreaded-word-in-weight-loss.html

I'm assuming you're not eating enough.
  • I'm 5'4''
  • I was originally put on a 1390 calorie plan. It worked for a few months then I got stuck again for several weeks. I thought maybe that I was wrong about the amount of activity I do on a day to day basis and changed it. That dropped me down to 1200 calories a day. Again, I lost weight for month or so and now I am stuck again. Am averaging about 1500 calories a day and working off the extra 300 with cardio. I also have been doing dumbell lunges and working out on a stability ball a few times a week to add some resistance training to my routine.
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Trust me and try increasing it another 300 per day for a couple of weeks. Let me know how it goes because I can 99% guarantee it'll help :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,247 Member
    I have been stuck in the 120's for last 3 months. Despite logging and exercising and eating a ton of fat flush foods this darn 10-12 lbs won't budge. I would be fine with it if I were losing inches still, but nothing is changing. Any advice would be welcome.

Shana you need to make your diary public, if people cannot see it, they will be taking guesses at the reasons for lack of weightloss.