Jillian's Killer Buns & Thighs....

Options
Have you done it? If so, what kind of results did you get? Thanks! :)

Replies

• mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    Options
    i LOVE this dvd! I didn't have too much to lose in my thighs/butt (I'm an apple :( ) but I started seeing muscle tone doing this! I didn't even do it regularly just every once in a while, I think i only did the level 2 once, and man, i have a scuplted booty! I have that "indent" in the side of my booty and down my thigh i didn't have before I did this dvd! The only reason I stopped is that I started doing body revolution! :) you'll like it!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bump... I'm curious too. I am starting it soon.
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    When I finish insanity I think I will have to try this. I have done her ripped in 30 and 30 day shred and I loved both!
  • JDaunt1
    JDaunt1 Posts: 1
    Options
    It's a tough workout
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 Day Shred DVD and like it. I bought the new XBOX Kinect game, but took home a copy two different times and it wouldn't work. It's the only game I've ever had that didn't with Kinect.

What did you like about it?
  • JenniferHndz
    Options
    watching..
  • MommaToFour
    MommaToFour Posts: 106
    Options
    When I finish insanity I think I will have to try this. I have done her ripped in 30 and 30 day shred and I loved both!

I've done ripped in 30 and the shred, as well! I did day one of Killer buns and thighs yesterday...I can still walk today so I think I'll do it again!! :)
  • MommaToFour
    Options
    bump
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I do this workout once a week in combination with a few other Jillian DVD's (Blast Fat Boost Metabolism 2X's, No More Trouble Zones 1X, 6 week 6 pack 1 X and Killer Buns & Thighs 1X). I've only done level 1 so far, due to the fact that I only do it once a week, but I think it is a pretty decent lower body workout. I will be increasing my weight soon though (only using 3's at the moment), just to get a little extra calorie burn in :smile:
  • SparklesPlenty
    SparklesPlenty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I do this workout once a week in combination with a few other Jillian DVD's (Blast Fat Boost Metabolism 2X's, No More Trouble Zones 1X, 6 week 6 pack 1 X and Killer Buns & Thighs 1X). I've only done level 1 so far, due to the fact that I only do it once a week, but I think it is a pretty decent lower body workout. I will be increasing my weight soon though (only using 3's at the moment), just to get a little extra calorie burn in :smile:

I just got these! I am hoping to set up a system similar to what you are doing. Glad to see someone else doing all the videos together.
  • MommaToFour
    Options
    Thanks, ladies! I use 5's with all my Jillian workouts and should probably start considering doing 8's. This is my 3rd workout of hers in the last 3 months. After this one I'd like to try No More Trouble Zones.