Insanity

Options
How long before anybody has seen any results with the Insanity Program?

Replies

• gcooper7
    gcooper7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I feel like I haven't seen any results. I do the exercises but I keep at the same weight or put on some weight. I haven't noticed much of a difference in clothes. I have gone at it for a couple weeks but i'm wondering if I'm not pushing myself hard enough. I am dripping with sweat when i'm done but i'm starting to feel frustrated.
  • gcooper7
    Options
    cool. thank you. I just did my fit test last night. getting ready to start my workout in a few minutes. hopefully I will keep it up and see some results soon.
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Keep up with it. It hurts good. I have a before and after in my profile. I felt better while doing it and tired. But it was def worth it. I add a day of it in here and there now to my workouts. Good luck!!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am currently on week four and in the beginning I was gaining. But I've finally dropped some weight and I am definitely losing inches. My husband is also doing it. He pushes a lot harder than I do, takes less breaks, and is more consistant, and he is also not dropping weight. I can see a huge improvement with his endurance, and his muscle tone. Just don't get discouraged! If you are giving it your all, you are gonna get there! :)
  • vph2246
    vph2246 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing insanity now for 3+ weeks. My trainer told me about this web site and I was wondering how to put Insanity into my exercise catergory? I'd like to see how many calories it burns, but i'm not sure how. Also, I have been hearing alot about how much i should be eating, as in up my calorie intake. I'm trying to lose weight here and eating more seems like a strange idea. Any insight?
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Oh also, if you aren't using an HRM, I would highly reccommend one! Its one of the best things Ive bought for working out!
  • gcooper7
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm going to continue with the exercise and Then probably start it all over again just to get even toner. I think I started to see a little bit of a difference in my pants so we'll see.
  • Nussbary
    Nussbary Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hey all, I'm in the same boat. Week three got derailed by traveling for work, so I'm redoing it. I am completing more and more, and doing better, but still not seeing "awesome" results. I am planning to add some running in too, but then I'm worried I wont be able to finish the work outs because of sooo much leg work.

Since it seems Cooper is a bit ahead of me in the program, has it got better for you?
  • RicSnyder
    RicSnyder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am on day 27 and have been taking pics every couple days. My wife and I were just looking at them today and notice some progress.
    Pics at www.ricsnyderfitness.com
  • LanglyNat
    Options
    I have been doing insanity for about 4 weeks now. I can feel my muscles but I haven't noticed much of a loss in weight or inches. I am still trying to work on clean eating and getting enough sleep which are too factors that can stand in the way of results. I am ready to see some results because I am completely exhausted and pouring sweat after the workouts.
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Don't forget about your diet. I'm in for 2 weeks and I think the greatest benefit has been the menu plan.