Anyone doing the Insanity Workout?

Options
Hi everyone! I haven't logged on here in quite awhile.
I was just wondering if anyone is doing that insanity workout??? I did it just the first month. I lost 5 lbs, and when i stopped doing it (last day was on March 18th, 2012) I got sick about a week later, and been eating really bad. :cry:

I feel like when i did the workout for that month, i still ate quite alot. But felt it was okay, since I worked out crazy that day.

But now that I haven't been working out, I've started indulging even more and maybe because its also from stress and being sick with a cold :sad:

I need some motivation to get back on schedule with the 2nd month. Especially to change the way i eat.....Thats my biggest problem...

Replies

• mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can do this and get back on track! I just started week 3 and although I
    have not lost "pounds" as of yet, the difference I can see in my body already is incredible! There is so much support on here! Feel free to add me, but you can do this.

Also colds are the worst. They really can kick your butt and sometimes that's all it takes to lose the motivation.
  • gurl0411
    gurl0411 Posts: 75
    Options
    feel free to add me too, I'm on week 6. I lost 8lbs but... I am also doing turbo fire at the same time. the first time i did insanity I stopped at week 5 and also ate whatever I wanted, i didn't lose weight but I didn't gain any. This time I wanna do it properly, and even do a second round :)
  • getsexymarylou
    getsexymarylou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes...Shaun T really kicks your butt into shape!!! I need to start again soon!!!! I hope this cold goes away soon as well too!!

Keep it up!! Thats awesome your doing it!!! As long as you feel the difference, you know that it is working!!! I need to start going on here daily instead of instagram daily!!!! OMGossshhhh!!!

We need healthy addictions and not time consuming unhealthy addictions such as food too lol

Thanks for the motivation!!!!
  • getsexymarylou
    getsexymarylou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thats a problem with me too! I need to whip my eating habits into shape!!!! Lets do the 2nd round and you 2nd time around, right this time!!!!!

We can do it!!!!
  • apeecaleb
    apeecaleb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey! My husband and I are on week two, the first month, and this is also our second time around doing it;-) It deffinantly feels good getting back into the game!!! Good luck to you, friend me if you need the encouragement;-)))