New and scared

Options
Hello all. I just learned of MFP this morning and am going to give it my best effort. I have to drill into this whole program and figure out what I need to be doing. Good luck all!

Replies

• ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've only been here 15 days or so, and I really like it. The site has some amazing benefits and some wonderful people. Best of luck to you!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I have been here for a couple of months finally worked out how it all works and love coming in here and reading the message boards and reading everyonoe's posts. Once to you get used to being here you will like it too.
    Welcome aboard.
  • Kwiz01
    Kwiz01 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you. I am very excited to get going with some kind of program.
  • caracollins82
    Options
    I just joined 2 days ago!! It seems like a really cool site, a few of my friends told me about it & they love it!! So, figured I would give it a try!! Good luck to you in your journey :):)
  • Kwiz01
    Options
    Thank you, I am excited to see what happens.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kilime50
    kilime50 Posts: 37
    Options
    You have already made the most important step, you got started on a new way of living. This is a great place to start, I have been here almost a week and everyone has been very supportive, Feel free to add me as a friend.

Jillian
  • Kwiz01
    Options
    Good luck to you as well. I am already liking the encouragement and willingness to help. We can do this and we can stick to it right?
  • countrywildflower
    countrywildflower Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    best of luck to you welcome to mfp
  • Kwiz01
    Options
    Thank you. Wow, this is so cool; support from stangers is actually kind of more encouraging.
  • caracollins82
    Options
    We sure can!!! Use the support& encouragement from all the great ppl on here!! You can do it!! :)
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    thats awesome!!! I joined last week and couldn't be happier :) The people on here are extremely motivating and if you stick to it and are disciplined you will achieve so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kwiz01
    Options
    Thank you Jillian, I will send you an invite. I am already getting pumped about this. The support from total strangers is kind of wierd but really cool as well. Thanks again and Aloha.

Kevin
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    ~ Welcome! You're on the road to success starting right now!! Best wishes!!
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    it is weird but doesn't it feel great?! I now totally feel like I can't let my friends down so I must meet my goals hahaha
  • loGIJane
    loGIJane Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and best of luck. Personally it has worked very well for me so far.
  • fireweed93
    Options
    Hello, everyone!

I joined MFP upon the recommendation of my fitness trainer. I enjoy tracking my food, exercise and keeping a bit of fitness journal. 'Looking forward to tracking my weight loss and strength gains!
  • lozanoish
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! :)
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! No need to be scared :). I've been here for 2wks & am finding some wonderfully supportive ppl & some great inspiration. I'm not sure exactly what your goal is, but we can all use a great support system so feel free to add me if u like :)
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this site is amazing and I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us do! Its such a wonderful place to give and get encouragement and to know and read that you are not alone with your struggles! We are all here for each other and its a great feeling! The first thing i would suggest is don't look for a program so to speak. Just track your food and exercise , keep within those goals , talk to others, and read their amazing journeys and see their wonderful accomplishments. Don't think Diet..think lifestyle change and you will do fantastic..and when you are feeling its to hard or difficult or you may fail..look to us for support and help to keep you on track. We are all here for you! Please feel free to add me! Have a great night!!! :)