April... Shower for the Mind, Body and Soul Challenge

Options
April Challenge?? Some people are already doing my March into a Healthier You Fitness Challenge... So..Mfp friends that are interested in joining my April Challenge ... I've been thinking of what the challenge could be.. I know a lot of challenges are all about exercising but I feel fitness is a overall thing... Mind Body & Soul... So instead of doing all these challenges just about exercising I'm trying to get everyone to engage all 3 on this journey. Sooooo .... For the April Challenge I'm thinking maybe at the beginning everyone makes a personal goal for the entire month. Something measurable. Like weightloss.. Being able to do something like run a 5k etc. then I will have 7 catergories that I will tell you at the start of the challenge.. Everyday you choose a topic and make a daily challenge/goal for yourself. Like if I choose the food catergory and say " today I challenge myself to not eat any sweets" I will post each days forum the night before so you can tell us what your challenge is for the next day. And then you come back at the end of the day and let us know how you did. You can change topics everyday or do a different one everyday.. Thats why there will be seven catergories. I ask that you switch topics at least a couple times a week but thats up to you. The last day of the challenge we will all tell if we reached our overall goal for the month Confusing? Sound good?

Oh and for any newbies.. I post the daily forums on my wall everyday so we don't have the hassle of having to use the internet to get to the days forum.. Simple enough huh? If you are interested please just add me as your friend... I will have a post on my page friday or saturday for everyone to introduce themselves :)

Replies