Who is out there UT?

So I started my road (again) yesterday...I am not giving in this time damn it! I am tired of people treating me different and I want to be healthy all around. I want in skinny girl club!
I am looking for support...there is really no one in my life who is willing to go on this road with me. I have people who would benefit from doing this with me but for reasons of their own they are not ready.
I am looking for people I can chat with and for over all support who I would support right back.
I am 5'7", single mom, nurse, who is sassy and outgoing with 100 lbs to lose (99 left). Any takers?

SW:255
CW:254
GW155

Replies

• IM IN UT!!! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!
  • MereBear1985
    MereBear1985 Posts: 36 Member
    I have been struggling with my weight for years now! This is the last straw for me and I need to succeed in this for good! We are about the same height (I am 5'6") and have the same goal. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other!

Cheers!
  • jvrt559
    jvrt559 Posts: 4
    I'm in!!!! please add me I will support your efforts. I'm sorry I just signed up for this site and have no pic yet. But if your interested I am doing the Insanity workout. Wish me luck
  • I'm in UT!
  • I'm from Utah too :) Add me if you'd like:)