newb looking for advice

Options
At 5 ft 1 weighing 135 pounds and want to lose more than 10 pounds. I always start monitoring my food portions but my work involves alot of travelling so its hard to eat healthy and exercise. Anyone one wwith some ideas on how to sshed off those extra pounds

Replies

• Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    I find that the best way to eat healthy on the go is to buy a whooooooole bunch of plastic containers and do your cooking for the week on a sunday or something and voila, hey presto alakazam whatever u wanna call it
  • Penzi80
    Penzi80 Posts: 29
    Options
    thanks gal wil definately help me give up think junk food
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Much of the time our brain mistakes our body as hungry when it is actually thirsty. Especially with sodium laced fast and processed foods. Ramp up your intake of fruit and veggies, especially raw veggies, and drink a cool glass of water right down the next time you feel hungry. Wait 10 minutes and if you are starving by all means have something to eat! Try some raw veggies. After awhile the fast food will actually make you feel sick. Seems odd but it is true! Add me as a friend if you wish! Welcome too my new chum!