How I lost 180 pounds in 2 months

Options
samdancer86
samdancer86 Posts: 24 Member
Well before I start this is not an extreme weight loss tip, if your wanting that then your on the wrong site. 2 months ago on my 26th birthday me and my (now ex) boyfriend split up, crappy timing but was the right thing to do and I have been working on me for the last 2 months. I have started running and logging EVERYTHING I eat and I didn't think there was much difference until I uploaded some photos.

dress015.jpg

skinny-1.jpg

So I lost 9lbs in 2 months and now looking at the photos I can see a difference and I know that I am in a better place and I am healthier physically, mentally and emotionally. At the time it felt like the end of my world, but I am so proud of me and everything I have achieved!

Replies

• JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    wish i could lose my excess 180 pounds too.. if you know what i mean lol
    congrats on your success
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great Attitude :) You take care of yourself (looks like you are already doing that quite well!) Men come and go but always remember exactly what you are worth at all times.
  • TamTamLove88
    Options
    Lol, I love the title!
  • InStabilityKills
    Options
    Haha if that is the way is works I'd like to Gain 100 pounds. (I will take 50 of mine off than gain a 150 pound guy :-D) Yep this sounds good to me!
  • InStabilityKills
    Options
    BTW Love love LOVE your dress in the first picture
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    LOL, I told my BFF something like that when her boyfriend bailed. She looked great cuz she dropped an added 200 lbs of dead weight!

Good job turning something negative into something positive!
  • Margentine
    Margentine Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    you look happier without him and slimmer =D Good for you !:drinker:
  • Margentine
    Margentine Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm considering dropping the 193 pound bf too :laugh:
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is, that's an old Weight Watchers joke, but I liked seeing a visual of it. Good for you, for doing something positive for yourself after a breakup.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    bahaha! I was about to come in here and be all "Yeah right 180lbs in 2 months" then seen your first photo and said "wait, you don't even have 180lbs to lose." then read your story, great job!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    haha! You look great! Keep up the good work! :)
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • StateAlumTaii
    Options
    Break-ups can be so harsh. Great topic. Very inspiring.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Lol I was so confused at first. Sometimes dropping that kind of weight is even better than the physical kind though! Stay strong and enjoy being happy. You deserve it. :flowerforyou:
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Nice job on loosing the excess baggage! you look great.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Well I lost 70 in 4 months so I know its possible. 19 more
    to go. U have done an amazing job, kudos to u n its ur ex's
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!