GROSS!

Options
:grumble: I had ANOTHER bad eating day yesterday.. That was 2 whole entire days..in a row at that.. Just saying.. I feel gross, and I've already consumed 400 calories this am alone..But today IS a new day And I WILL eat better.. :embarassed:

Replies

• ttemple
    ttemple Posts: 4
    Options
    I feel your pain eating the right way is truely difficult... I am struggling myself--- I don't even want to get on the scale anymore!
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: You are totally right about today being a new day, just start over today with a new attitude and committment to doing better. When I over eat I just look at it as ok I did now I go on from there and don't beat myself up about it! That is the clue, don't beat yourself up about it!:smile:
  • HeatherMMB
    Options
    Hi! we have all been there - and when you don't want to get on the scale is just when you should- the weight can climb back on board without you even knowing.
    do you have a sense of why you are letting it slip away these days? the taste of the food will NEVER make up for the sadness you will feel if you let your hard work go - you CAN do this and you are WORTH IT!!
    Dont' give up - say a BIG YES to yourselves..........you can do anything you put your mind and heart to!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    been there done that - just this week ...
    Went to the State Fair on Tuesday and yesterday a friend decided to come up and hangout and go to Five guys burger and of course I couldn't get the small burger. Plus, we had to go to a bakery and I couldn't just get one cookie... it was bad ...
    As for now, I'm going to pick myself up. Go to the gym for about an hour and hope today is better.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    not sure if it will help or not, but i did something different recently. i went thru the last 20 days (since i re-started!!!) and highlighted the good and bad days on my calendar. i used 2 different highlighters - yellow for bad, pink for good. turns out i had 11 bad days and 9 good days! :noway: i honestly thought i was doing better than that! so maybe now, with a visual, i can hold myself more accountable...HOPEFULLY!!! :noway: :laugh:
  • jacmiley
    Options
    not sure if it will help or not, but i did something different recently. i went thru the last 20 days (since i re-started!!!) and highlighted the good and bad days on my calendar. i used 2 different highlighters - yellow for bad, pink for good. turns out i had 11 bad days and 9 good days! :noway: i honestly thought i was doing better than that! so maybe now, with a visual, i can hold myself more accountable...HOPEFULLY!!! :noway: :laugh:

Wow - I really like that idea!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You will get there. I have been at the point for a while now that food doesn't tempt(sp?) me anymore. I can have something around me that I use to really love to eat and it doesn't bother me at all. I have a guy at work that always puts his Snickers or other chocolate on my desk so it doesn't melt outside. That type of food doesn't interest meanymore. Give it time

Good Luck
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options

Me too...I'm doing this for myself this weekend.
  • heather0mc
    Options

Me too...I'm doing this for myself this weekend.

awesome guys! it really puts things in perspective. i really thought i would have more good than bad but i was wrong! good luck! :drinker:
  • jacmiley
    Options
    I just did the calender thing using google calendars writing good/bad ... I've had 10 bad days compared to my 8 good days ...
    I really didn't think I was doing that horrible. No wonder I haven't lost anything. Thats crazy! I'm gonna try to keep up with this calendar thing. It really puts everything in perspective.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I just did the calender thing using google calendars writing good/bad ... I've had 10 bad days compared to my 8 good days ...
    I really didn't think I was doing that horrible. No wonder I haven't lost anything. Thats crazy! I'm gonna try to keep up with this calendar thing. It really puts everything in perspective.

:drinker: here's to the calendars and loglogloggin! :drinker: