28lbs or Less Club BBBP Challenge

:heart: :love: :heart: BEAUTIFUL BEACH BOD PRINCESS CHALLENGE:heart::love: :heart:
I've thought long and hard about a challenge for the 28lbs or less club and this is what I've come up with:-

Summer is looming.

Every two weeks we have a challenge on one of the beach bod "areas" eg. 'lose an inch from you belly' or 'lose an inch from you thighs' or 'lose 4lbs' etc etc (all the while still followng their diets) and everyone has to do everything they can to lose that inch in the two weeks - shake up their workouts have fun with it.

when everyone will then put their measurements up on here etc. The person so lose the most in those two weeks will be crowned Princess28 (little bit of cute motivation there :smile: )

Every two weeks we will challenge a different part of the bod and each fortnight there will be a new Princess28 and so on and so forth.

Itinerary:-

Weeks 1-2 Lose an inch on your stomach

Weeks 3-4 The leg, bum & thigh workout - lose an inch

Weeks 5-6 - Beach Goddess Swim Challenge - 15 lengths a day (if possible)

Weeks 7-8 Summer Detox - lose 4Ibs in two weeks

Each challenge there will be tips, alternatives and motivation.

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    :heart: :love: :heart: BEAUTIFUL BEACH BOD PRINCESS CHALLENGE:heart::love: :heart:
    I've thought long and hard about a challenge for the 28lbs or less club and this is what I've come up with:-

Summer is looming.

Every two weeks we have a challenge on one of the beach bod "areas" eg. 'lose an inch from you belly' or 'lose an inch from you thighs' or 'lose 4lbs' etc etc (all the while still followng their diets) and everyone has to do everything they can to lose that inch in the two weeks - shake up their workouts have fun with it.

when everyone will then put their measurements up on here etc. The person so lose the most in those two weeks will be crowned Princess28 (little bit of cute motivation there :smile: )

Every two weeks we will challenge a different part of the bod and each fortnight there will be a new Princess28 and so on and so forth.

Itinerary:-

Weeks 1-2 Lose an inch on your stomach

Weeks 3-4 The leg, bum & thigh workout - lose an inch

Weeks 5-6 - Beach Goddess Swim Challenge - 15 lengths a day (if possible)

Weeks 7-8 Summer Detox - lose 4Ibs in two weeks

Each challenge there will be tips, alternatives and motivation.
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    WOOHOO you know i'm in... looks like the new swim suit I bougt about 3 weeks ago will be going to waste :ohwell: but i guess that also means the 2 bikinis i own and wore before the baby will get use again!!!
  • xmimikinsx
    Out with the New in with the Old!

:laugh:
  • momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    Count me in!!!

When do we start?? Should we all post our initial measurements on Monday and go from there?

I need that motivation to get this annoying extra 12 pounds off!!!!!

Thank You!! :flowerforyou:
  • xmimikinsx
    Yes I think we should start on Monday and all have our measurements. Looking forward to it!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Im in :bigsmile:
    I Look 4ward to measuring up for Monday now!!

__x
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Can i join?

I have 21lbs to lose but am at the point where it all really needs toning up too!!
    I think this is a challenge i could do!

Also i really want to wear a bikini this summer..........I am 27 years old, have no kids and i have NEVER worn a bikini because i am always too paranoid about my flabby belly!!
    Even when i was at my lowest weight 147lbs which isokay for my height (5'7") i didn't wear one beacause it wasn't toned enough!!!

So i'm in!!!!!
  • momandwife
    Great!! You post the initial post on Monday morning (it seems like in your time zone you are up the earliest - compared to me in the USA).

For the first challenge ... I usually take my measurements for my waist .....

At my bellybutton ...... AND
    3 inches below my bellybutton (because that's where my post-baby flab is)

Should we have uniformity in our measurements or just where ever we are used to measuring?

Thanks for starting this!! :tongue:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    I'm definately in. :smile: Maybe waist, hips and belly button for measurements?
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Hey i just had an idea!

Why don't we all take a picture of ourselves in a bikini over the weekend (don't post it yet!)
    and at the end of the 8 week challenge take another photo of ourselves in the same bikini and THEN all post our before and after pics as a celebration!!
  • xmimikinsx
    Weist, hips and belly button it is!
  • xmimikinsx
    Before and After pics EXCELLENT idea im in
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    count me in.... :)
  • momandwife
    Sounds GREAT!! I'll have to dig deep in my drawer to find that old bikini - hopefully I didn't throw it out when I was completely discouraged with my weight a few years back.

I'll look forward to Monday's measurements ..... but even more forward to my measurements at the end of the challenge!!!! Now that's motivation!!

:bigsmile:
  • kimmerlyjo
    okie dokie i'm up for it too!!!
  • REB89
    before and after pictures :noway: sounds scary, wouldn't want anyone seeing me how I look now! More motivation to improve though i guess!!!!:smile:
  • xmimikinsx
    Ah ha but the logic is, if you don't show the before picture until after you'll look great and won't care! Ya see? This is optional, anyone not comfortable doesn't have to bear all in front of a lens :-)

I have a good feeling about this one! Great challenge for some great people! Roll on Monday!!!!

:happy:
  • kimmerlyjo
    I'm dreading looking at a picture of myself in a bikini right now... but when I think about it I think it's gonna be awesome to say "hey that was me then this is me now" I'M EXCITED!!!!
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    I'm in too! great idea!

the pic is a great idea, even if you don't have the guts to ever post your "before" at least YOU will get to see it and see how your hard work has paid off.

I also do my measurements x3 : smallest part of my waist, biggest part of my waist, hips

my extra pooch is below my "waist" so I measure that too.
  • REB89
    ok so i took the dreaded photo this weekend, i hope i see some improvement though!Oh and I finally lost weight this week, i've been on a plateau for aroudn 5 weeks and i lost 2 pounds lthis week :bigsmile: