Newish 28yr old lady from London, UK!

Options
Why hello there, dear reader.

I am delighted to make your acquaintance.

I am seeking your online company if you:

a) Are a fun, positive person.

b) Enjoy supporting others' success, and being supported right back.

c) Have a particular interest in boxing and/or strength training.

d) Also train to Sisqo's Thong Song ironically. But not really. ...And while we're here, add Nelly's Hot In Herre to that playlist too.

I am also on the look out for Londoners who have signed up for Warrior Dash in June. We've got to stick together y'know!

Thank you for your time.

Sian x

Replies

• Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    Haha, wow! I don't train to thong song and hot in here but I do secretly (when noone can be a witness to the horror) dance around to those songs on a loop :-)
  • knitfastpurlyoung
    knitfastpurlyoung Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My workout playlist would make most people weep... Thank you for the add! :D
  • chezmoss
    chezmoss Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well hello back!

Enchante Sain

My credential are…

a) Try to always have fun and see the positive!

b) Your success is my success!!! Ive lost 25lbs so far – the 8-10lbs tough ones still to go!

c) Strength training, core work, running, competitive cyclist. All-round action girl me.

d) LMFAO…….

Ex Londoners( well we lived in Surrey!) ….. slumming it, we moved further norf!!
    The Warrior Dash in June sounds fun but sadly it the middle of my competitive season. Would love the hear all about it!
    Friend request sent!

Cher
  • frankiesats
    frankiesats Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Working in London but I am a country bumpkin at heart :) Feel free to add me. I'm nearly 21 and on here a lot so mutual support is always great :) xx
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    London ish over here, yooohooo!

realllllllly wanted to do the warrior dash.... but it falls on husbands birthday!! Maybe next year!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I also live in London. I am doing a 10k in Richmond Park on Saturday, and do bootcamp in Russell Sq M, W, F (today it was a lot of boxing!) I would say that I have stopped logging my food, but am around most days to give and receive encouraement.
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 22yo lady from london too!

I <3 Thong Song - also similar: Hey Ma - Cam'ron and Ignition (remix) - R Kelly are also embarrasing songs that I get ready for a night out listening too :)
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    well I am not from the UK but I am from the United States. I am looking for friends to share my goals with and also my weight loss sucess
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    check me out and give a shout if I fit the bill! :smile:
  • jellybuby
    jellybuby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    a) CHECK

b)CHECK

c) Does kick boxing and P90X count?

d) CHECK CHECK CHECK!!! Along with i'm a barbie girl, push it, i like big butts and I like to move it :laugh:

North Londoner :D warrior dash looks amazing I think ill enter next year :)
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on here every day!

A) does being optimistic count :)
    B) indeedy

c) kettle bell training, boxing, zumba i like it all! lol

d) nelly!! his first album is def one to work out to!! :)

well welcome and good luck :)
  • knitfastpurlyoung
    knitfastpurlyoung Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to drop a quick note on here to thank everyone for being so awesome. :D Have a great day everyone!