healthydiningfinder.com

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
If you know where you're going for dinner and have a few extra minutes, find the restaurant's menu online and check it out. If you do a little research beforehand, you'll be more prepared, and you'll probably make better choices. A lot of chain restaurants have their nutritional info online -- but even if the restaurant you're going to doesn't have that information available, you'll still be able to make smarter ordering decisions if you scope out the menu options in advance. HG Tip: Check out healthydiningfinder.com.

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    If you know where you're going for dinner and have a few extra minutes, find the restaurant's menu online and check it out. If you do a little research beforehand, you'll be more prepared, and you'll probably make better choices. A lot of chain restaurants have their nutritional info online -- but even if the restaurant you're going to doesn't have that information available, you'll still be able to make smarter ordering decisions if you scope out the menu options in advance. HG Tip: Check out healthydiningfinder.com.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was checking it out this morning and found several surprises, like Cracker Barrell!!! I can have my chicken n dumplings!! Woohooo!!!!