Raspberry Ketone

Options
Hi, has anyone out there tried Raspberry Ketone? What did you think?

Replies

• leap314
    leap314 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just bought this on amazon to try after I saw the Dr.Oz report. It was pretty cheap, so I figured it was worth a try, should be here by the weekend! I'll let you know! :happy:
  • jgerbe2
    jgerbe2 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    When given to mice in very high doses (up to 2% of food intake), raspberry ketone has been shown to prevent high-fat-diet-induced elevations in body weight. However, no effects on body weight were observed with doses up to 200 times greater than the estimated intake in humans. The high dose effect is reported to stem from the alteration of lipid metabolism, increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis. Although products containing this compound are marketed for weight loss, there is no clinical evidence for this effect in humans.

There is no magic pill. Healthy Nutrition and Fitness is what you need. Do not waste your money.
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    A friend of mine tried this and it made her very lightheaded and dizzy. I wouldn't try it myself...but that's me. To each their own though.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    There has been evidence for both sides. I do have a buddy who tried it and he really like it. He did a work out log at
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194195-ai-sports-helps.html

He was taking Raspberry Ketones and Agmatine
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    bump
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Well if Dr Oz says it works....doctor.jpg