planning for cheating.

Options
so.. next weekend i will be attending a NASCAR race at michigan speedway.. not a fan of nascar, but the camping! so much fun.

anyway, it's gonna be a four day drinking binge. and i wanna warn everyone ahead of time - i will be coming back and p*ssing and moaning about how bad i was, but i'm gonna have a blast while i'm doing it!

:drinker:

Replies

• agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Rock on :drinker:
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :devil: You totally have to let yourself go and have fun and not worry about it, when you get back from camping you can get back on track. Don't beat yourself up about it and have fun!:devil:
  • sharkbite201210
    Options
    If i was going to a NASCAR Race (HUGE NASCAR fan by the way), I would do the EXACT same thing, so enjoy it because NASCAR races of one of the most fun 3-4 day trips you can have!
  • mamajess1
    Options
    Have a great time! My son would absolutely love to go hes a racing fan like no other. Btw...I grew up by Traverse City in Manton now live down by Detroit.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    So...
    if you want to be a little bit good ....
    :wink:
    you could drink a lot of water between other drinks, :grumble:
    take some healthy snacks to replace some of the salty/fatty snacks, :ohwell:
    go for walks. :huh:
    Then you'll be able to look back & see how much worse you would have been if you hadn't replaced some of the bad stuff with better. :bigsmile:
    When you return, drink lots of water & hit your exercise routine extra hard & you'll be fine in a few days.
    :glasses:
    Be careful.
    Enjoy!
  • m_b_walton
    m_b_walton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: I hear Ya!!!!
  • snoozen29
    Options
    I dont know what you drink.....but when I am trying be good while being bad...I drink vodka with water and add 1/2 pack of crystal light singles (vodka and lime or rasp ice are super good)
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Being bad is never so much fun unless you've been good. So since you've been good, have lots of fun!!!
  • shaleah77
    Options
    Btw...I grew up by Traverse City in Manton now live down by Detroit.

...Mesick, Beulah, Copemish, Kaleva, Frankfort, CHUMS!, Benzonia, Honor, Empire, TC, Manistee....

Misses living in Michigan :sad:

Temporarily in flippin' El Paso :grumble:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    wow all these michiganders! :) by the way, i'm sure i'll be walking a lot while there. so that'll help too. :)
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I say if you don't go to a NASCAR trip every weekend....GO FOR IT!! You have done a great job. Have fun!! You will be surprised how much you don't gain. So it sets you a week behind. That ok! Just keep on truckin forward like the bad eating habit for the weekend didn't happened. I went to a 3 day work party with amazing food. I gain 1pound:laugh: I laugh at that one pound.

Have fun!!

Go 48!!