Introduce myself

Options
HI, just joined this site. I am already addicted to it. I just need to pull myself away from the computer, tracking and reading and start exercising!! Good luck everyone and Good luck to ME!

Replies

• ThatGirl12
    Options
    hi......
    im totally addicted to this site aswell i spend all day on it on my phone.
    how well are you doing??
  • vickiechr
    Options
    So far so good, Weigh in Friday to see if I have lost since beginning this program. But having fun with it. I told my husband if I would worry about my budget like I do spending my calories everyday, we could go on vacation!!
  • djean2
    djean2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on for almost 1 week and I wake up thinking about MFP :drinker: At least It keeps me aware of what I am eating and how much I move. The support is great here.

Donna
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    I really love this site!. It has helped me keep track of what i eat and how i eat! . There is A LOT of support here!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
    You will love this site, I am addicted as well! Good luck to you!
  • msqdpie
    msqdpie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP You will find it Life Changing........Friends Request sent! :bigsmile:
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know it is addicting! You have a great attitude. You will go far!
  • run4_ever
    run4_ever Posts: 15
    Options
    Joined the site months ago but neglected to use it. Can't believe the great tools I was missing and am ready to rock April and lose another 5 lbs for my upcoming half marathons!
  • auntliz123
    Options
    hi there, just joined and am hoping to shred some weight before summer!!! please add me as a friend =)