I need a cheerleading squad

Options
LaxJac
LaxJac Posts: 52 Member
I don't know what the commercial is for, but it is the one where the guy is trying to lose weight, so he gets the Popular Junior High girls to follow him around and comment on his eating choices - "OOOHHH That's Gross". I don't need that sort of motivation, but rather a few positive words to stay accountable on my 400 day journey. Anyone positive, I would love the support. All the best to you on your journeys. JAC

Replies

• Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    people have called me annoyingly cheerful :-)... 400 calories a day???
  • TrinNZ
    TrinNZ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I think he means 400day weight loss plan...not 400 cals a day. That would be seriously drastic.

Anyway i've been told i'm a great motivator...I'll chear you on!

~ Jody

"The hardest lift is lifting your *kitten* off the couch"
    "Do your best, Forget the Rest" - Tony Horton (P90x)
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    I think he means 400day weight loss plan...not 400 cals a day. That would be seriously drastic.

Anyway i've been told i'm a great motivator...I'll chear you on!

~ Jody

"The hardest lift is lifting your *kitten* off the couch"
    "Do your best, Forget the Rest" - Tony Horton (P90x)

Ooooh.. , my illiteracy fails me.. Good luck! and believing its possible is the first step.... I would spell it like a cheerleader but I clearly can't read or write
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'll cheer you on
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    you can add me! :)
  • scrach
    scrach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    400 days to lose 150 pounds.. Bloody brilliant mate! Well done for taking the first step. I'll be here for a wee while, still got about 40 pounds to go, but I'm in no rush :)
  • LaxJac
    Options
    TrinNZ,

You are correct. 400 Days. My calroie limit is 1440/day. Saw you were from Vancouver. Favorite city ever, I got to go there 8 times last year and quickly fell in love. My goal started at 125 in 1 year, but I figured I should stretch to get to my high school graduation day, so I had to up the days to 400. Hopefully I reach it before then, but I would be delighted to deliver on that go.

Thanks for all of the support!

JAC
  • bethybear8990
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kellybean14
    kellybean14 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! You are going to feel amazing after just a week of sticking to your plan. :)
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Keep at it and you can accomplish anything you want. :)
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you - you can do this!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!

Btw i love that ommercial it makes me laugh every time haha, I was thinking that i need it too!

Good luck and welcome to mfp, you will love it!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I don't know what the commercial is for, but it is the one where the guy is trying to lose weight, so he gets the Popular Junior High girls to follow him around and comment on his eating choices - "OOOHHH That's Gross". I don't need that sort of motivation, but rather a few positive words to stay accountable on my 400 day journey. Anyone positive, I would love the support. All the best to you on your journeys. JAC

Ha HA! That's actually an insurance commercial...but one that makes me laugh!

Good luck! You can do this!!! :smile:
  • Honeyinma
    Options
    We got you!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I would love to encourage you... though I would tell you this - all out there that talks about calorie intake states that men should consume at least 1500 calories per day... if you make good choices 1500 calories is nothing :) Add me if you wish.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you like. I'm always here to give an 'atta boy' and a slap on the back. Good luck!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!

If you need anyone else feel free to add me as I'm always open to new friends on here.
  • LaxJac
    Options
    Thanks for the calorie guidance. This is my target post exercise, so 6 days a week, I am taking in much more than 1450. I don't know if the guidance is still to hit 1500 net. Any thoughts? JAC
  • donnaferraiuolo
    donnaferraiuolo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    welcome