Tips on boating Metabolism

Options
SORRY I MEANT BOOSTING MY METABOLISM!!! Oh Hump day!!!

Hello! I am looking at ways to boost my metabolism! I have noticed in my weight loss journey that no matter how much I exercise and how many calories I count i am very slowly losing weight and I am blaming my very SLOW metabolism! I was that typical college girl who ate VERY little in college and once I got out I ate whatever grossness I wanted and GAINED!!!! I need to really kick up my food processing and needs so advice!!

Replies

• TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    How often do you eat? Double it. If you eat 300 calories 4 times a day, make it 150 calories 8 times a day for a while. See what that does.
  • Nicolemac36
    Nicolemac36 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz has mentioned raspberry Ketone pills to help with metabolism. I just started taking them.
  • valsgarden
    valsgarden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eat a high protein breakfast EVERY day, and interval training!
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Be more active.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Please search the forums for this. Already you are getting awful advice. Meal frequency and raspberry keytones will not boost your metabolism. Lean muscle mass and exercise will. Thats pretty much it.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Already you are getting awful advice. Meal frequency and raspberry keytones will not boost your metabolism. Lean muscle mass and exercise will.

This
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Please search the forums for this. Already you are getting awful advice. Meal frequency and raspberry keytones will not boost your metabolism. Lean muscle mass and exercise will. Thats pretty much it.

This x 1,000,000,000
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options

Thank you, voice of reason. The only proven metabolism booster is muscle.

Do a search on "raspberry ketones". You would need the salary of Dr. Oz to be able to afford every supplement he recommends. Remember his job is to sell ad time on a show, not to make you, the viewer, healthy.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Start lifting. And lift heavy :smile: