Hello!

Options
kvonjohn
kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
Hi all! Just joined and took a couple of days to get used to everything on the sight. I am so impressed and motivated by all of the support and success stories here and actually feel that I can reach my goal this time around. My CW is 213.6 and I am looking to get down to 160. So ready to not have my pants roll under my belly. UGH!! LOL!

Replies

• CrazyFly7
    CrazyFly7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I think that the motivation and support is a big factor with this website and determination which I can see that you have. You go girl! Feel free to add me if you'd like support/motivation. Good luck with your journey. :)
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Thx. I got the app for my phone too so I can make sure I'm logging!
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Wonderful, supportive people on the same journey you've started. Bless your efforts!
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! I agree this has been the place to go to for support and encouragement, it has helped me discipline myself to log my food everyday, exercise, and stay on track!!
  • giptsie
    giptsie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome. My CW is only 2 lbs more than yours and I'd like to get down to 145 so our goals are very similar. I LOVE that phone app, too. Makes planning the day so much easier. Feel free to add me.