Help me do this :)

Options
My name is Mariah, I have struggled with my weight pretty much my whole life. Being obese has caused me a lot of problems not only physically ( diabetes, high blood pressure, being exhausted all the time and others) as well as emotionally.

I have tried more diets that I can even count. It's an a daily battle for me, but one I want to keep fighting. I am slowly seeing that I am, in fact, worth the fight.

I am 23 and looking for friends of any age with any goal. I just need a few people in my corner and I would love to be in yours, so feel free to add me. 

Thank you! 

Replies

• tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Mariah,

you can add me if you like! :)
  • misseshugz
    Options
    The more support we can offer each other the better! Friend request sent! :)
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, sending request.
  • Sorrycharlie2007
    Sorrycharlie2007 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • padmasree77
    Options
    hi u can add me
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • charlottey22
    charlottey22 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi Mariah, im new to MFP as well, we are all in this together! ill send you are request if you like or you could add me? (im quite shy btw!) x x:blushing:
  • Sorrycharlie2007
    Options
    You are all awesome
  • BrandyHuff
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am not new to MFP, but I am just now getting back on track after a year off.
  • emberlatrella
    emberlatrella Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request ! Nice to meet you by the way !
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Feel free to add me and good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sorrycharlie2007
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm also 23 and love the supportive community here :smile:
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm new too but have struggled for a long time. Feel free to add me.
  • giptsie
    giptsie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I definitely feel that the more friends we have on MFP, the better. The support is phenomenal! I log everyday but it can be a couple of days sometimes before I can post. I absolutely post as often as I can to provide support and encouragment. Anyone needing more friends can feel free to add me. :) Good luck to all.
  • brookjodie
    brookjodie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Dear Mariah, I am 37 but I have learned through the years that all diets will fail unless you change your thinking. I had to join OA to help me (Overeaters Annonymous). There are just so many things a diet can't fix and it seems like most of us have emotional ties to food. Keep doing what you are doing as far as diet and exercise but maybe try to get help with figuring yourself out too. Please don't take offense to my suggestion, it's just that I wish I realized that when I was your age.
    Lots of love, Jodie
  • jdgarrett22
    Options
    We all need the support, please feel free to add me.
  • LBM1026
    LBM1026 Posts: 7
    Options
    :laugh: Add me, just joined last week always looking for buddies!!!!
  • care5980
    care5980 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! I am in need of 54lbs lost. I have PCOS and all the health problems with it!