What HRM do you use?

Options
I am looking to buy a HRM that will track heartrate, average heart rate, and calories burned...Those are the basic requirements. If it could track target heart rate, distance traveled, and something else important that I can't think of, then that's cool too!

Replies

• jhunn123
    jhunn123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jayessica
    jayessica Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ive had a Mio classic for about a year now and I love it. Its a HRM without the chest strap, but lately Ive been questioning how accurate that could be without being near my heart so I purchased a Polar ft4 and its supposed to be here today. Ive only heard awesome things about Polar ft4 so we'll see. Ill let you know how it compares to the wrist HRM.
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Polar !!!! Mines a FT4 records average HR, duration, Cals, time in zone,and max HR :bigsmile:
  • Modogger
    Modogger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just got the Polar FT4 about a week ago. It was about $65 on amazon. It tracks calories, average HR, highest HR and how long I'm in the "zone" :) It opened my eyes as to how much MFP was over calculating my calories burned. It also beeps when my HR starts to get lower so I know to put in a little more effort.
  • crazy4jesus
    Options
    I have a Garmin FR60 and I really like it!! Keeps track of mileage, heart rate, calories. I swear this thing will do everything but run for you! Mine came with a chest strap and foot pod.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    I use the Bowflex Precision Trainer XT. I love this thing, it lasts a long time, it's very accurate and easy to use. I use it for every workout. Not sure if this is the case with all HRM's but mine has the chest strap.