25lbs down 25 more to go to pre-children weight! :-)

Options
447eliz
447eliz Posts: 20 Member
Hi everyone. I am so happy to have been introduced to this app. It has really put me on track and keep me focused. I started working out and eating better as of January 19th, was losing weight, but a very slow pace. Averaging 1 to 2 lbs a week. But since I started this app, I am about 3 lbs per week. Very happy with the progess. Lost 25lbs total, another 25lbs and I will be at my weight before I had my first child in 15 years ago. Staying focused and motivated. :-) I have 3 boys, 15, 13 and 2. So I just now got back down to be the weight I was before my 3rd son. Well be 39 this year, so losing weight seems alot harder with this pregnancy then the first two when I was in my 20's.

Replies

• helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Holy man! That is crazy progress! Congrats and stay focused!
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I finally got down to pre-pregnancy weight--my kids are 18 & 13. It is harder to lose the weight at this age--45 this year!! You can do it!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!