Options
    GReat job you look wonderful and your confidence is radiating :D
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    congrats! keep up the great work! it's clearly paying off :happy:
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not to many can get away with horizontal stripes but girl...you do it well!!! Congrats, you look awesome! :smile:
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    You look great!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    you look great! i always look at the success stories that is what keeps me motivated on a daily basis!
  • Planted2268
    Planted2268 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep it up.:happy:
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow! 20 pounds makes a huge difference on you. You look great! Congrats on your hard work. You are beautiful.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    You can def tell! Great job! :)
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well done and thank you for sharing your success with us!

~Laura
  • kmcgaw
    kmcgaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on this huge accomplishment! Our weight and goals are almost identical. My start weight on Jan.4 was 204 and I am down 18 lbs. with hopes to hit the 20lb. mark by the end of March. My original goal was 165 too and just yesterday I was thinking that I may be going past that at some point. I also have two children and although I wasn't planning on running a 5k this year, I have done a few in the past and making yourself accountable to train for this, is the best way to tone up. I have switched to walking and biking for this season.

Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    u look absolutely great!! You can def see a difference! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!