87.2lbs down in 31 weeks and 2 days...now on to the last 30.

Options

Replies

• w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow! Only 31 weeks??? You ROCK, woman!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    See if this works. :)

4jrlep.jpg

What a difference!!!
  • damacvey
    damacvey Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow ....what results you got....what was the most important factor contributing to your weight loss so quickly????
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic.

For your Medifast meals, are they like nutrisystem, or is it liquid, plus one regular meal?

Thank u nope not liquid I eat brownies,cookies,oatmeal,pretzels,cheese pizza bites,parmesan cheese puffs,BBQ puffs,chocolate mint,fruit and nut,caramel crunch,smores,oatmeal raisan,BARS,there r more these r just some,shakes,soft serves,the list goes on and on and I am responsible one time a day for preparing my own 5-7oz lean meat and 3 servings of low carb veggies I also have an approved MF snack or my own snack if I want usually I eat almonds (10) or 3 sticks of sugar free gum... And I'm allowed 3 condiments a day;)
  • amuchison
    Options
    Wow! Only 31 weeks??? You ROCK, woman!

I am doing a program called Take Shape for Life the avg drop is 2-5lbs a week....go to page 2 I say exacts...my first month OP I lost 24.6lbs!!;) The rest of the months avg out to about 10lbs a month...wasn't 100% OP months 2-6 but back on the horse and since the beginning of my Month March 21 I have been 100% OP!!!;) So excited to see what the end of my month and 8 months on MF Anniversary April 20th will bring!!
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!!! sorry for the all caps, but i was YELLING ' WOOOOO HOOOOOOO' to you!! :)
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you look super...congrats!!!
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the wonderfl picutres!
    ~Laura
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    wow, that's so motivational. You and I are about the same size starting out. I would be thrilled to get down to 170, and seeing how great you look at 180 gives me hope. Thanks, and best wishes on the last 30!!!
  • calla130
    calla130 Posts: 19
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Now you need a new photo of yourself flanked by all your handsome men :).
  • amuchison
    Options
    23itso6.jpg
  • amuchison
    Options
    2md5pis.jpg
    last pic cut off so end of Month two down 33.5lbs
  • amuchison
    Options
    2jc5ul3.jpg
  • amuchison
    Options
    303gw43.jpg
  • amuchison
    Options
    t98ahs.jpg
  • flicka82
    flicka82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm right behind you. ;) I went ahead and bought some size 10 jeans, but can't wear them in public yet. ;)

You are looking super hot!!! lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Congrats! Simply beautiful!
  • amuchison
    Options
    Flicka!!! Whoot Whoot u should update your profile pic;)
  • julie10101
    Options
    You look great! You are an inspiration to me! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!