Where did my hips go!?

Options
Apryl546
Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
That's right. My hips have disappeared! Well... Mostly.

My hips used to be 45 1/5 inches! Yuck! Now I'm sitting mostly comfortable at 38 3/8. Just a little more to go!
I used to fit into a snug size 16, now I can fit into a loose or snug size 10 depending on the brand.
I'm nowhere near done yet on my 5'3 frame, and I plan to finish my journey of weight loss for at least another year. Now it's time to start training for that Warrior Dash I signed up for!

34zn72p.jpg27x021h.jpg25ewl4z.jpg
o1a3n.jpg

Replies

• hrcowman
    hrcowman Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look great! We have a very similar build and I started at the same point you did --- 5'3" and 203 pounds.
    I'm definitely gonna add you as a friend if you don't mind. You're such a great inspiration! (:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great!
  • 4ksmommy
    4ksmommy Posts: 11
    Options
    What an awesome transformation girl! Keep up the awesome work!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference! Your body has changed so much! Way to go! :)
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow you have such a beautiful waist, seriously good job x
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    They went to the place of NO RETURN...where the sun doesn't shine and all misery and woe is/resides.

Wow...you're looking fabulous and gorgeous and I'm so proud of you!!!!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MysticalCupcake
    Options
    That takes some serious will power! Amazing job! :smile:
  • alaina216
    alaina216 Posts: 103
    Options
    Hooray for you!!! I am about the same shape but 5'5 ,cant wait until I see results like this. TALK ABOUT MOTIVATION :-)
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started at about the same place as you! Way to go!
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. you seriously have the type of figure I would kill for (and most men drool over)....
  • KikiFraser
    Options
    Looking GREAT! Congrats:) and still curvy and sexy! Keep it up:)
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    Great job on the loss and the hips...but don't forget to give that teeny, tiny waist some props, too! ;)
  • vivifsu
    vivifsu Posts: 16
    Options
    those are great photos! keep it up
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, congrats!! Your hair also looks cute. That cut suits you. Thanks for sharing - you're an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • stephaniehope
    stephaniehope Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great work and progress!!! You should definitely be proud of yourself... Also, I did the Warrior Dash last year and I had a blast!!! If you want to do it competitively, definitely train... I did it mostly for fun with a friend of mine, and it was like a big adult playground for us! Haha! But we had a great time!
  • m3talmalitia
    Options
    Looks like you lost weight in your face too. Go girl!

Also, We have the same story! I used to a sexy size 10 but now I'm fitting a 16, sometimes a 14. You look GREAT! We can't all be a size 2 but we can look damn good trying. Lol Very inspirational and relieving to know someone was on the same boat. If anyone else is too, add me. I would love to give/receive feedback and encouragement :)
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, girl! An inspiration to me! Thank you.
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look great! We are actually built very similiarly (and have super close stats), but I can see the transformation so much better on you.

I am also 5'3, started at 206, and am currently 155.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss and the hips...but don't forget to give that teeny, tiny waist some props, too! ;)

Totally agree! Your waist is AMAZING! Congrats on ALL of it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!