How accurate is your Myfitnesspal??

Options
jazzy020106
jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
You know how you can click on the button to show you how much you would weigh in 5 weeks if everyday were like "today". anyone who has been on here a while and lost weight... how accurate is that for you? did you weigh what it said you would.. or a little more or less? just curious =]

Replies

• carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I say no. But boy ooh boy I sure do wish it was true!
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    well that stinks lol.. it was motivating me!! lol...
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Actually, it worked for me. I actually weighed a little less (I lost quick at first). :laugh:
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    well let it still be your motivator! I see what I will weigh in 5 weeks and it does give me hope! I'm slowly getting there! I've only been doing MFP for 3 weeks and lost 4 lbs.

But not everyone will lose the weight that MFP tells you, even the 1 lb a week, some may lose 5 some none, so it all depends on your body and metabolism.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Really spot on for me. I tend to be consistant with the cals I eat for the day so I write out where I should be in x weeks and I am usually in that range by a lb or two if I have stuck to it! :heart:
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    So far it's been pretty accurate for me. :flowerforyou:
  • amaliasdad
    Options
    It's been pretty accurate for me.
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    well thats great! im glad that it seems to be accurate for most people! i am pretty good with my calorie intake (not perfect.. i mess up occaisonally but i been mostly good) and i exercise at least 5 times a week for 30 min. a day. (for now.. i hope i can go longer soon) so i am hoping mine is right!