What should they know, but they don't?

Options
sparklefly74
sparklefly74 Posts: 40 Member
Is there something that your significant other should know about you by now, but they don't?

I'm not talking about something earth shattering, but more like, what your middle name is. I discovered a couple months ago that my boyfriend didn't know my middle name (after 6 months of dating and knowing each other for over 2 years).

Replies

• LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I doubt my boyfriend knows my phone number (I don't know his), which is weird to me. Back in the day you would know the phone numbers of everyone important in your life. Now that we have cell phones with built in address books, we hardly ever memorize numbers!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My husband...the guy I've been with since I was 13...had no idea that I had blue eyes till he heard someone mention it. We'd been married like 8 years at that point.

True story. LOL
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    but more like, what your middle name is. I discovered a couple months ago that my boyfriend didn't know my middle name (after 6 months of dating and knowing each other for over 2 years).

Almost two years in and he has no clue... I've told him and told him again.He doesn't know.
  • sparklefly74
    Options
    I doubt my boyfriend knows my phone number (I don't know his), which is weird to me. Back in the day you would know the phone numbers of everyone important in your life. Now that we have cell phones with built in address books, we hardly ever memorize numbers!

I know my boyfriends phone number...it's speed dial 9.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    LOL>> I have to look up my wife's phone number... It is in my cell phone.... We have been married nearly 19 years... In my defense, we recently had it changed to separate her work calls from her personal calls....
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    6 whole months?
    I just learned my gf has 2 middle names. 5.5 years
  • sparklefly74
    Options
    He also doesn't know how to spell my first name and usually mispronounces my last name. But he does know that my eyes are '*kitten* brown' (or at least he called them those exact words when when first met).
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have been married for almost eight years, and she still doesn't know about my "other family"
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    My wife doesn't know that I fight crime when she sleeps....
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    I doubt that either of us know each other's phone number or each others parents names. Things that apparently matter, but not to us.
  • annabelsmommy
    annabelsmommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend of 6 and a half years didn't remember my birthday until just this past year after me drilling it into him lol! He still get's the year wrong, but he makes me one year younger so it's okay =)