You got me too! hhhahaha
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    So you mean there's no chocolate??!! You're evil! lol
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha You got me too! Now, where's the chocolate?
  • krazykando
    Options
    :laugh: :happy: You definitely know how to get the attention of the ladies!!! :smile: :wink:
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    yes the post stood out from all the others lol
  • tigerbabe2
    tigerbabe2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Actually Dark chocolate boosts r metabolism & so does Cocoa Nibs < organic >, best thing is I'm a chocolate :heart: er, lol
  • Lacie81
    Lacie81 Posts: 2
    Options
    Suckered me in too! lol:smile:
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Tease! Now I want chocolate! :(
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Well, I certainly fell for it! =) I am trying to get in shape - not just for the summer, but permanently. I'm also new to the site and certainly looking for any tips!
  • Angeliquedecker716
    Options
    :cry: Where is the chocolate ? Add Me too!! I need to keep my eye on the chocolate supplier!
  • ekaterinip
    ekaterinip Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Free, and chocolate. Especially, if you are a female! It definitely caught my attention! I am looking to loose for the Summer as well! A dread trip is coming up! I am not saying where as of yet. because you won't like because I used the word dreaded, but I do have my reasons! It place, and location is beautiful, nothing wrong with that! So, can we? Can we drop 40-50lbs by lets say amm by, July 15th, or 16th. On another board, we mentioned carbs. I mentioned that last time I did it I was strict with it. Yes, it worked, but it gave me stomach like flu symptoms. And I finally gave up on it after three months of having that straight through. I still would like to be able to cut back. Some on those grains, and some on that white, processed sugar, as well. But, as you can see, I am a chocolate girl, and a bread girl, as well! Not too much on pasta, though I like it a lot, also. But, those two are my biggest downfalls, if I can narrow it down. I am getting bad about stepping out the door. I do have disorders, eating is one of them. But, that does not define who I am. I am a wonderful person, that needs to learn to love herself more. Today, I read the big impact on vitamin D. That it can cause much hard as a deficiency. They checked my B12, but not that vitamin D. It also helps with weight loss. And I believe, that 4,000 IU would be a pretty safe dose. I also take, a chewable one with the first meal. I am bad about remembering to take it. But I am getting better at it! How can we all help each other? How can we keep this board going. And especially, how do we get back to it? I will look for the words: Free chocolate!! Again.
  • dms1974
    dms1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow...That got me. I am adding you now.