Help! At a plateau

Options
Ok, I have been with MFP since Jan 2nd, 2012. I've made good progress so far and very pleased. I am now at a plateau and not sure what to do to break those last 2lbs pounds (yes, seriously). I started at 1250 calories per MFP recommendations, then I went from a pound a week to .5lb per week which increased my calories to 1480. I workout at least 4 times per week mainly cardio and throw a little strength training in there and I do eat my calories burned back. I am just overly obsessed with losing the extra two pounds? Advice/help is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys :)

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have been with MFP since Jan 2nd, 2012. I've made good progress so far and very pleased. I am now at a plateau and not sure what to do to break those last 2lbs pounds (yes, seriously). I started at 1250 calories per MFP recommendations, then I went from a pound a week to .5lb per week which increased my calories to 1480. I workout at least 4 times per week mainly cardio and throw a little strength training in there and I do eat my calories burned back. I am just overly obsessed with losing the extra two pounds? Advice/help is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys :)
    Increase the intensity of your workout. Gasp for air.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jenn5136
    jenn5136 Posts: 9
    Options
    Will do! Thanks so much! :):smile: