New Here, In the DC area

Options
Hello, new to the group been here almost a week I need accountability..... in the NOVA/DC area

Replies

• BigZ486
    BigZ486 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I live in DC too...I've been on here since last summer. I've lost some weight, but I have a long way to go...the best thing is to log everything daily. It'll help you spot eating trends that are preventing you from losing weight. Add me if you like :-)
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the DC area and have been using MFP for about a year. It's been a huge help to me despite my currently loss of only 8 lbs. Feel free to friend me! I'm on every single day!
  • thinkingurl
    thinkingurl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hello. i'm super new to MFP. I was using Fatsecret.com which i loved but had me at too many calories for the day. I love the interactive parts of MFP and would like to read others updates in my newsfeed on MFP. i live in DC and am going to add y'all if that's cool. i'll write my story in my profile so if you can decide if it would be helpful to add me.

I like posting and conversation so I hope y'all are still active on here! :)
  • Fortran
    Fortran Posts: 6
    Options
    Figure I'm in the NoVA/DC area so if anyone is looking for locals, feel free to friend me!