Get paid to workout

Options
Have any of you guys heard about the getting paid to work out app? It sounds interesting to me. It would not only put some extra cash in hand but also motivate me to workout. Any thoughts?

Replies

• ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    sounds sketchy to me
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. So mmy first thought is SCAM.
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    sounds sketchy to me

agreed
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    Sounds great. So mmy first thought is SCAM.

Yeah sounds fishy.
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    what my folks taught me was If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is? it would be nice if we could get paid for working out in a legit way. they have a lot of fitness trainer work at home scams too as well.
  • purplelilac123
    purplelilac123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    http://www.skinet.com/ski/article/get-paid-work-out-gympact
    If it is this app you also have to pay when you don't make it. My schedule is too unpredictable for that.
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Yes I've heard of it.

Basically, you sign up and pledge to workout a certain number of times a week. If you make it, you get a financial reward. If you don't, you're penalised. The money you get paid comes from those who don't work out when they said they were going to. It sounds good to me, as I workout anyway and I KNOW I'm not going to get lazy, so I might actually try it. The company make a great deal of money from people who sign up with great intentions but then never do anything about it, so it is a good way to make some cash, or at least get back a little bit of what you usually pay for the gym!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    http://www.skinet.com/ski/article/get-paid-work-out-gympact
    If it is this app you also have to pay when you don't make it. My schedule is too unpredictable for that.

Woah, I think that app looks AWESOME. Can anyone verify that this is legit?
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Looks legit. Bummer that it's only for gyms so I can't do it from home.