Hi! Looking for friends too! :)

Options
Hi. My name is Melissa. I'm looking to lose about 90 lbs. I've struggled with my weight most of my life and I'm a sugar/carb addict and an emotional eater so I have a lot to overcome. I'm determined to succeed and I believe that I won't fail as long as I don't give up.

I started a boot camp 3 weeks ago and am working toward following Dr. Fuhrman's Eat to Live program. Is there anyone out there that would like to be buddies? :happy:

Melissa

Replies

• hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa. I am Heather. I am also looking to lose about 90 pounds. I have 15 down (phew). I struggle with my weight daily and am an emotional eater as well. Dang, we have a lot in common. Feel free to add me and we can work together to meet our 90 pound weight loss goals. I try to post positive and motivating comments daily. Have a great day!
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Let me know if i can help
  • suze4314
    suze4314 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey Melissa! I'm trying to lose about 45 pounds and have struggled with my weight for about 9 years now. I feel like I'm finally getting to a good place with MFP, but I still struggle with Binge Eating Disorder every day. Add me if you need a buddy!