Need new friends and motivation (new here)

Options
I am Erin i'm 27, been having weight issues since 2004. I am by Indianapolis,IN. I am looking for someone to get me motivated with this weight loss. I need to lose 75lbs, and I want to lose it by the end of the year. I have a gym membership but I don't go as much as I should. I need someone to say lets go lets get this weight down. I am just looking for a buddy to help me out.

Replies

• hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin. I am Heather. I live in Washington but would love to be your friend and help motivate you hit the gym. That's an issue for me too. Maybe we could help each other in that department! Feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll just do that. I'll add ya.
  • Xabsentimentalx
    Xabsentimentalx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi there! you may add me! i am on every day! if you need any help or suggestions just ask!!! and please keep in touch and updated!
  • spr0ckit
    spr0ckit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, Erin! It looks like we're in the same boat. Please feel free to add me - I live in California, but I'm on here every day, and I have the same struggles with going to the gym. We can motivate each other!
  • cutelina80
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lina, im 32 years old from Ohio. Need to loose 25-30lb. Current weight is 150lb, height 5'2.