New here!

Options
Hi all!! My name is Angie. I've actually been on this healthy lifestyle of mine since June 2011. I have lost 68 pounds but i have about 32 more to go. I am a huge fan of exercising, which i think is kind of ironic since all i use to do was sit around, i could barely walk up a set of stairs without getting out of breath. I have an amazing dietician who has helped me in is many ways. She currently has a new thing for me to NOT to which is i cant weigh in to April 20th. I was getting obsessed with weigh in sometimes multiple times a day, like its magically going to change in a couple of hours. So far i've gone 8 days with no weigh in's and my urge to go weigh myself is determinately not as strong as it was.

As far as the rest of my life. I'm married to a wonderful man who is very supportive and encourages me in everything i want to accomplish. He has also lost a lot of weight, 52 pounds. We have been married for 3 1/2 years and we have a "fur-baby" her name is Ella she is a cattle dog mix. i have some pics up, she is really cute and has tons of energy. since shes a herding breed lol.

I love taking pictures, scrapbooking, Zumba, Yoga, and especially anything with family. Im a big family girl. my sister and my sister in law are my best friends! :) Well thats me in a nut shell feel free to ask me anything or add me as a friend. i dont have any yet :(

Angie

Replies

• hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie! I am Heather. I love scrapbooking and taking pictures too! Family is very important to me as well. I am actually going to be spending a week with my family in April and I am so excited. I haven't seen them since Nov. I am starting out on my healthy lifestyle and keep having some slips but the good news is that I now know that they are slips. Great job on all the weight you have lost so far. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Xabsentimentalx
    Xabsentimentalx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi there! you may add me! i am on every day! if you need any help or suggestions just ask!!! and please keep in touch and updated!