read this if youre on this site almost every day

Options
i am loving all the new friends ive recently gottan on this site and i love the support. I want more friends though lol. i want people who are so serious about this weight journey, that theyre on here almost everyday and need the support as much as i do....add me ....thanks <3

Replies

• elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i am loving all the new friends ive recently gottan on this site and i love the support. I want more friends though lol. i want people who are so serious about this weight journey, that theyre on here almost everyday and need the support as much as i do....add me ....thanks <3

I'm pretty new to the site, but have learned a lot, think i'm just as addicted to it as i am FB if not more. Dead serious about my journey, no doubt about it, sending request :happy:
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Just started on this site a few weeks ago. Making changes and seeing progress! Would love to make some new friends myself!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • zephyrzar
    zephyrzar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for friends that are really trying to motivate, help, encourage and give suggestions for losing weight, not just trying to have friends to have friends. I "friended" two other MFP that wanted friends, but just wanted to build a friends list.

I am welcoming to anyone that is wanting to actually help one another on here. Someone encouraging that I can share recipes, workouts, etc with.

Friend me if you are looking for the same =D
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    pick me! pick me! I'm on here every day via computer or my phone. Usually have MFP open all day at work during the week.
  • megs2003
    megs2003 Posts: 90
    Options
    I am addicted to this site (for example - I should be working right now :)). I do travel for work so there are weeks here and there where I'm not on, but try to cheer on all my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • genesia30
    Options
    Im the same way Im so determine to have this weight off of me
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday - I think my dedication is up to like 415 days or something like that. I have logged faithfully since Feb. 2011. Good luck with your journey.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    I LOVE the sight, and have been on here for 80 some days..since the day I started in January. Feel free to add me...!
  • thop123
    thop123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me! I use this site religiously, it helps me stay focused. I love new dedicated friends!
  • lexingtn7
    Options
    I feel the same way. I lost 2 lbs and then fell off the wagon and wasn't tracking anything. I weighed myself this morning and surprise! I've gained them back.... so I just went food shopping and restocked with healthy foods and lots of fruit and I'm back so I'd love to have a motivational group of people on here so we can all help each other! :flowerforyou:
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I am on MFP all day at work, and would really love to add a couple more friends who are SERIOUS about their lifestyle changes. I've still got about 60 lbs to lose. I want friends who want to be a part of a TEAM, who want to share tips & motivation, who want to toss about some challenges, that kind of stuff. Friend me if you want to team up. I am absolutely committed to this journey.
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Just like elishabeish stated, I think I'm addicted to this site more than FB. So sending out an open invitation to all to send friend requests. Have only been on this site for about 3 weeks and am loving all the praise, support, encouragement that is out there.
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me - I log on several times a day, I'm addicted - because it works. Good luck to all!
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    So happy to see your dedication! Best of luck with your journey and MFP :)

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am on day 71 and plan on keeping on coming on back! Add me if you have similar goals :-)
  • MRC77
    MRC77 Posts: 51
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on this site everyday. Love reading the forums :smile:
  • rachel264
    rachel264 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. if you like
  • msradio
    msradio Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    u can add me on here since the 15th of this month I've lost 4 pds was a lil discouraged this week but still not giving up !!!
  • Tanishhaaaaaa
    Tanishhaaaaaa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (: (: