What do you use to flavor your water

Options
I'm not having trouble drinking 8 - 10 glasses of water a day, but I would love to mix it up a bit. When I like a little flavor I add fresh lemon, but I'm getting bored with it. I've seen the MiO and it looks yummy, but I cannot pronounce the majority of the ingredients. Usually if I can't pronounce it, I don't like putting in my mouth. I would love to hear suggestions.

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    If you don't like plain water than what about orange slices? Lime slices? Cucumber?

I used to hate water but it's grown on me and it's now my first choice of drink.

You could make your own iced teas if you like tea? For me to count it as water I won't add anything to it and go for decaf teas. I make regular and green tea. Cool it down and add some to a glass of ice.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Koolaid!
  • smcwllms
    smcwllms Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ice.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    crystal light!! I love those. They are so good, and only 10 calories, no sugar per packets. Plus a lot of them have extra benefits, like energy or skin formulas.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Iced tea for me. Or you could try sparkling water (but avoid those that might have salt).
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    MiO. The orange tangerine and fruit punch are my fave so far.
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    only lemon

it makes the water refreshing

some add cucumber
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mio, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice/lemons
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Mio and Crystal Light (and store brand crystal light). Sure, it's mostly chemicals, but I work on one vice at a time. :D
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I use Mio. They are really good and carb free. Otherwise I use lemon water or just plain water and ice.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Ice.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Mio and Crystal Light (and store brand crystal light). Sure, it's mostly chemicals, but I work on one vice at a time. :D

What's water?
  • al262
    al262 Posts: 3
    Options
    Make a very strong fruit tea (lots of flavour choices there) and pour some in your water.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    MiO. The orange tangerine and fruit punch are my fave so far.

Same for me!! MIO is wonderful and with no calories.
  • Sweets0309
    Options
    I'm loving the new 4C half and half (half lemonade, half ice tea) in the light version. :heart:
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Drink vodka instead. It's clear like water, but awesome-er.
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Lemon flavored liquid Stevia.

I also use the English Toffee one for my tea.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Ice.

Yup.
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    cascade sparkling ice makes water in many flavors...grapefruit, strawberry kiwi, lemon lime, orange mango, black raspberry etc. they all have 0 calories. in fact the only things listed on the nutrition value as something other than 0 are vitamins so you should have no trouble pronouncing them! oh, and green tea extract but i think youre still good there. its super yummy!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    ice. :) ha ha! I love plain water. I do like lemon though if I need some pizazz!