TRying to STAY MOTIVATED!

Options
I recently started a 2 months ago with working out and eating properly, such as portions, cutting fasr food and soda. The problem is ( and I hate to say this but....Im sort of a binge eater. My problem is late at night I want to junk and eat and eat and eat. I don't know why I do it, I just get this earge to want to eat.

SO my question is Even though im working out for about 30 to 45 minutes a day I still fall off my plan of eating right It makes me feel horible and I don't feel like continuing, because I've already set back on my goals. I don't know how to stay motivated!

Any suggestions please!!!!! HOW DO YOU STAY MOTIVATED!!!

Replies

• Thorntonbattles
    Thorntonbattles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you eat a lot of carbs cut the carbs out of your breakfast and lunch. Carbs make you crave sugars and bad foods especially at night. Try a low carb diet and maybe you can stick with that.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Motivation has to come from within...I like to take pictures of myself in bikinis every now and again, and when I am looking bloated, it keeps me working hard. Maybe I just like being a hot girl! :laugh:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I keep myself from binging at night by working out in the evenings. Sometimes I don't start until 8:00. I know I will feel nauseous if I workout on a full stomach, so I eat a light supper, then am not hungry afterwards.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Motivation has to come from within...I like to take pictures of myself in bikinis every now and again, and when I am looking bloated, it keeps me working hard. Maybe I just like being a hot girl! :laugh:

^^^ This (except for the pictures in a bikini - I have a picture of myself at the swim meet taped to my fridge door)