So I got these Butterfly pork chops..............

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
So ummmm what should I do with these bad boys?????!!!?!??!?!
Im thinking of pan frying them and seasoning them.............
Then serving them with some refried beans and raw Tomato and onion as a side and garnished with lime

Anysuggestions on getting these bad boys done!?!?!?

Replies

• grumpy_lynn
    Options
    put them on the grill - yum!!
    Just had that last night for supper. :smile:
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    sautee some apples and onion to go on top of the chops.
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    Rub that meat and/or get those babies in some marinade stat. Then grill until perfection!

I suggest a bit of chili powder, smoked paprika and garlic salt. Maybe a marinade of soy sauce, olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
  • srea76
    srea76 Posts: 10
    Options
    Yep hard to beat them grilled. I take mine and season them with a low fat zesty Italian and then grill. throw in some green beans and that's a pretty tasty low calorie meal.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    get an egg, some panko, some pincy seasoning and cracked black pepper. beat the egg, mis the panko and seasonings, egg and bread the chops, drizzle a little olive oil and bake them on 375 for 25 minutes, turning once. crispy and delicious!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Get those babies in some marinade stat.
    this!

or smoke them, have with grilled zucchini , baked potatoes and pink apple sauce
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    My wife made some in trhe oven a week ago. She put them in a pan a couple hours before cooking - thinned down some zesty barbecue sauce with water (about 50% water, 50% barbecue sauce) let them marinade in that, then shoved the whole pan in the oven, marinade and all. Cooked them for a little over an hour, and they were fall apart tender and had absorbed the flavor of the sauce all the way to the middle of the chops (they were thick.) Until she did that, I would have always said grill them, but I've converted. D***, now I'm huingry.