Spring and cycling anyone?

Options
I live in Central BC, Canada, and Spring is finally here! Time to get off the stationary bike and out of the gym! Wondering if anyone else would like to 'Ride' come Sunday, April 1st? I was a runner, but had knee surgery late last year, and apparently I now need to change sports! So, cycling it is. I want to be able to set goals, like the ones I was planning for running (managed several 10kms, but never got to do the 1/2 marathon or full like I had hoped) .... so I now need to adjust with new plans. Any help out there? I am fairly new to MFP and not really sure how to set this up ie 3 rides a week for at least an hour???:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I tuned up my bike last weekend and the balmy temperatures disappeared (we set records hitting 25 & 27C in March!) and it looks like I'll be putting it back in the trainer for a few more weeks.......
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    Just did my first ride of the spring today! It's been nice but I was in the hospital and am just now recovering. I hope this warm weather continues! I am also looking for a bike mount for iphone because I have found some great biking gps apps.. They track everything from speed, to calories and it even maps your route!